Polar 2-40 –
The most robust model in the entry level floor standing range – it is an all-stainless-steel machine, with a stainless-steel flat working plate and stainless steel lid. with 2 x 620mm seal bars and 500mm space between bars. Suitable for packing multiple bags per cycle (depending on the size of the vacuum pouch used).
Ideal for customer looking to vacuum pack small to medium size products in an environment that requires robust machinery. Standard with a 100 m3/h vacuum pump.
The best go-to double chamber model in the UK.
If you are looking for a bigger model – the Polar 2-75 swing lid double chamber is the model to look at.
Suitable for industries and sectors such as;
Computer and Electronic industry:
- Prevents damage, corrosion, tampering.
Medical & Pharmaceutical industry:
- Prevents exposure to contaminants, corrosion & tampering
High street retail
- Supermarkets, wholesalers.
Non – food industries
- Product storage & transportation.
Packaging & Delivery industry
- Damage prevention, size & weight reduction
Commercial level business
- Events, commercial food catering, central kitchens, start-up businesses.
- Processing factories, large volume production lines.
Production level: High
Production volume: Continuous daily use – Production Line
Product size: Medium & Large
- 2 x 620mm Seal Bars
- 063 m3/h Busch Vacuum Pump (99.8%/2mbar)
- Chamber Dimensions: 620x400x240mm (WxLxH)
- Machine Dimensions: 1545x790x1090mm (WxLxH)
- Weight: 310kg
- Power: 230V-1-50Hz or 400V-3-50Hz
- 10 x Digital Programs
- Soft Air as standard
- Timer Control
- Double Seal (2 x 3.5mm)
- Servicing: Every 6-12 months
- Applications: Industrial Use
H2O liquid sensor,
Trenn 1-2 cut-off seal,
LCD Panel & Printer.
Compressed air for additional seal pressure,
Extra seal capacity,
Contact us for details and prices of available optional extras.
Delivery ex stock next day delivery if order placed before 2pm Mon-Fri exc bank holidays to mainland UK destinations. If stock not available, you will be notified.
12 months Parts & Labour (exc consumables) 3 year parts & labour warranty available providing a service contract is organised by Henkelman UK
Please select a variation from the dropdown above to see the leasing costs for this product.
Website leasing quotes are for guidance purposes only and may differ at the time of application